Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sometimes, it's just awesome to be lonely. As you walk down the streets alone, knowing that nobody would sms you, you kept on walking to some destination. Well, recently, i have been experience this kind of things. And frankly, somehow i like it.
I would just blast songs into my ears. Listen to the old songs, as fond memories seemed to appear once again. Yet you know that it doesn't exist anymore. Well, i'm not trying to be emo here. Instead i felt rather good expressing my thoughts here. I have let go of past already. Those who aren't around anymore, aint going to affect me anymore. However, still you're miss. The "you" i am mentioning is everyone who has been around last time and now 'where've you go' ...
Then i want to thank those who are still around.. Don't want to elaborate much.

Here comes the scolding part. Fuck that loser out there. Fuck you because you had used me. Thank you because i have learned a lesson. Severed ties already perhaps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment