Saturday, May 29, 2010

Went to town today. Dammit, wanted to get my everlast shoe lo.. They said it's a very old model, don't have liao. WTF. Sian, nvm. Go town and walk walk. Gotten four T-shirts. YAY! More, because i keep on wearing to school the same old ones. Later people think i don't have clothes. Strangely, i don't wear my old clothes to school. I feel very awkward. Hmm. Like dam weird leh. Machaim home liddat. Hmm. Nvm. After getting those T-shirts, wanted to find that shoe from other outlet liao. Then end up. Ai ya , nevermind i go get the same pair, just that different colour from jurong point. Reach there, see see. Asked, and they said, "Oh, This Pair ar, no more Size 8 or 9 liao." Immediately sian lo. Aiyo, intended to wear this shoe to tomorrow wedding lo. Oh wait, yes, I am going to attend my cousin's wedding tommorrow. YAY.. HAHA. Get to eat good food. Although they aren't really close to me. I suppose this is my first time seeing a wedding live. I think so...
Hmm, Wait, Shit. I still dont have the shoes. AHHH. Sian. Guess i have to wear other alternatives liao lo. My white leather shoes. Sian Sian. Why don't have. At least I'm quite satisfied with my T-shirts.
Don't think Great Singapore Sale is ending so soon right. So , Soon enough, i will be back for more shopping. Dam, I getting more and more girlish. Keep on thinking of shopping. Faints~ I'm straight okay. 100% guy.
Waiting for money to come to spend more :) Lucky i still have reserved $1000 in my bank. HAHA. That money is like my past holiday work earn or earn from awards de. HAHA. Dam shiok la. Plus, i haven touch my savings leh :)

Alright, it's about time to start my revision soon enough. 7 more days or else i will screw myself inside out. Guess i got to go.

Mei Nu dam DA PAI ONE.

HAHA. Do tag.
Thanks.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment